We Are Organising A Cyber Welfare Internship Programme for minimum of 30 days and maximum 90 days. During The Internship Students Will Gain Complete Knowledge About Cyber Law and It’s Different Aspects. During the Internship Each And Every Candidate Will Have To Write Article On Cyber Law And Cyber Security Awareness. Under Which Selected Articles Will Be Published On Our Portal As Well As On Different News Portal .As We Know Now A Days Many People Are Facing Problems Regarding Cyber Crimes That’s Why We Tend To Aware More And More People About The Cyber Awareness Through This Internship Programme. Our Organization Was Started In 2016 And Also It Is The First Cyber Welfare Society Of India.
Terms and conditions-
1. Stipend unpaid.
2. Candidates must be punctual and must have an active participation in the working and other activities.
3. The candidate must be enthusiastic in learning, good communication skills.
4. The final selection procedure will be based on your answers to the questionnaire and the telephonic interview. The interview will take place after the introspection of your answers.
5. Certificates will be provided after the termination of the internship.
Email answer’s to
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:-
1. Writing about cybersecurity and cybercrime law
2. Learning internet law and communicate with the people about cyber law
3. Making people aware of cyber law and cyber security
4. Conducting social media marketing for the NGO to make people aware of cybersecurity and cyber-crime law
5. Writing about cyber-crime fraud and help cyber-crime victim.
*CYBER Security awareness survey*
Q1. Give your views in not more than 200-250 words about any of the following topics : ( OWN VIEWS NO PLAGARISIM )
a. Cyber Crime Scenario in India
b. Cyber Forensics
c. Mobile Forensics
d. Scenario of Cyber Law in India
e. Mobile Apps – Are they threat to Data Privacy
Q2. Why are you interested in doing internship in Cyber Welfare Society.
Q3. How do you justify your interest as per you qualifications into Content writer.
Q4. Have you done anything or doing currently to prove your interest in the field of Cyber Crime/Security.
Q5. Give your reflection about Various CyberCrimes and how can we protect.
Social media Presence –