ADVISORY TO STOP ONLINE SWINDLE THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
Indian government has lockdown all India due to novel coronavirus. Frauds and criminals are taking initiative of lockdown to cheating with people and disturbing peaceful environment through spreading the messages of religious, communal and misleading.
- It’s a request of cyber crime to people just follow the guidelines given below to unsuccessful their goals.
- During lockdown just ignore who provides free internet and calls and don’t click on any kind of link who gives free internet. Frauds can withdrawal money from the bank by cheating .
- Don’t accept job letter through online and don’t share personal information for the enquiry.
- Avoid messages in the name of prime minister, chief minister and other political leaders who are providing free internet and calls. Don’t be greedy you can loss your all money.
- To get free recharge don’t share your personal information and don’t forward fake messages.
- Frauds and criminals are forwarding fake accounts in the name of prime minister and chief minister through social media, they are asking to donate money for needy people who are helpless during lockdown, don’t donate money in these kind of accounts just donate your money in the official account after getting sure.
- Don’t forward inflammatory and rumour’s messages.
- If you are not sure about the message don’t forward.
- Issued in public interest by cyber crime bhopal