State cyber cell Indore arrested the fraudster who claimed Rs 10 for the registration in the name of job offer but instead drew thousands of RS from the bank account.
1. The accused used to obtain the data of job seekers from the website Shine.com.
2. Used to create the fake websites in the name of the Shine word.
3. The accused created the two fake website with the name of shineworkjob.in and shinedreamsjob.com
4. The accused used to target the people who approached the website in order to update their resume and offered them job and made them register on the fake website shineworkjob.in http://xn--shinedreamjobs-kk1a.com/ as a part of further procedure of the job recruitment.
5. For the registrations, users were supposed to deposit RS 10 for which they had to submit their account details. Later on these account got saved in the cPanel.
6. The accused used to receive the account details from cPanel and make the transactions of thousands of RS in his PAYTM wallet.
7. For the transaction, OTP information was collected from the users in the name of registration.
8. The complainant Srishti Raj was given job offers in the companies like HDFC, CITI Bank, etc.
9. The accused deceived the complainant by showing RS 10 to be deposited for the registration but instead RS 14,999 were drawn from the account.
10. The accused is identified as Jaspreet Singh Sachdeva son of Mr. Kuldeep Singh Sachdeva resident of Delhi is a science graduate and possessing knowledge of Computer.
11. The accused Jaspreet Singh was also arrested earlier in the Bhopal Cyber Cell fraud case.
12. The accused was brought to Indore by State Cyber Cell Indore in the name of production warrant.
13. Jaspreet Singh Sachdeva’s other associates are absconded.
14. Georgia was in jail to escape, later was arrested from airport.
15. The accused also used to arrange shooting locations in abroad for the purpose of shooting in Hindi and Punjabi Films.
According to the directions given to the Special Director General of Police, Mr. Purushottam Sharma and Director General Mr. Rajesh Gupta for the immediate removal of the crime, the Superintendent of Police state cyber cell Indore Mr. Jitendra Singh told that the complainant Srishti Raj resident of Shankarnagar near the Golden Tower submitted a written application in which she mentioned that the website shinedreamjobs.com where she had updated the resume after which the website demanded the details to enter the OTP after which RS 14,999 were deducted from the account.
The accused Gazal Shahna arrested in the past told that Jaspreet Singh Sachdeva established the office in his own house only and with the help of his partner Sonal Rathore used to defraud people working in the call centers by making them deposit RS 10 on the website shineworkjob.in and shinedreamjobs.com in the name of registration process and later used to draw thousands of money from the people’s accounts.
Inspector Rashid Ahmed, Deputy Inspector Vinod Sihan Rathod, Sub Inspector Reena Chauhan, Deputy Inspector Amod Singh Rathore, Sub Inspector Pooja Mewell, Principal Constable Manoj Rathore, Constable Gajendra Singh Rathore, Constable Vivek Mishra, Vijay Bardodkar, Ramesh Bhide, Rahul Singh Gaur, Vishal Mahajan and Dinesh Srirath have played an admirable role in the case.